Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump talks the talk, but Biden walks the walk
(04-24-2019, 04:49 PM)bfine32 Wrote: First thanks to Breech for bumping a 2 month old thread to "give me a lesson on Asthma". I will forward his finding the the Command Surgeon. But as to someone claiming High Ground I consider that giving the benefit to/ making excuses for Biden on deferment from Military Service because his malady was "legit" and diagnosed 8 years ago; perhaps the 2 of you differ on that assumption. I can't speak to the DODMERB process in 1968 perhaps Breech can, but I do know they classified both as unfit for service. But it's really nor germane to the situation.

So when someone says Biden's was legit and Trump's was not. I'm going to call BS, they both got deferments because of privilege and neither can take moral high ground on Military service. But hell, it gives us something else to argue about.

I agree with Matt on how the "garbage thread' started. The OP clearly explained the reason for the title in post #3, but the "loves to bytch" were not having any part or any useless explanation because after all they had a title to refer to. I'll bet they love book covers.

"I was wrong" would have been easier for you to type than all of this 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump talks the talk, but Biden walks the walk - BmorePat87 - 04-24-2019, 06:02 PM