Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peter Strzok sues FBI for firing him over anti-Trump texts
(08-08-2019, 09:44 AM)jj22 Wrote: If you can't text your girlfriend about politics who can you text?

I'd like to see all these judges, fbi agents, cops etc texts to their wives and girlfriends before I judge Peter. Hell many were at Trump campaign events etc but nobody cared about that. At least Peter didn't make his political feeling public like they did.

You can text whomever you want whatever you want on your OWN phone. He was doing so on his FBI issued phone. That means it's not a private conversation.

Not only that, but he was also married man having an affair with a married woman, which doesn't look good either, now with this case, it's all going to come back out in the spotlight again.

I'm sure they will find some violations in his texts, probably those sent to his mistress.

So it's all an uphill battle for him as he participated in egregious conduct.

EDIT: Also I thought “excepted service” which means the FBI doesn't have to follow procedures during terminations.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Peter Strzok sues FBI for firing him over anti-Trump texts - Mike M (the other one) - 08-08-2019, 02:22 PM