Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peter Strzok sues FBI for firing him over anti-Trump texts
https://washingtonmonthly.com/2018/12/10/how-rogue-agents-in-the-fbis-ny-field-office-helped-elect-trump/

Quote:You might recall that on October 26th (two days before Comey released his letter), Giuliani told Fox News’s Martha MacCallum, “I do think that all of these revelations about Hillary Clinton are beginning to have an impact. [Trump’s] got a surprise or two that you’re going to hear about in the next two days.”

What Comey didn’t mention is that the FBI was also leaking the information to Rep. Devin Nunes, as he later went on to tell Laura Ingraham.

Before I continue will anyone upset with Stizork speak out against what FBI agents did to Hillary publically, bragged about by Laura,Giuliani, and Nunes? Or was this really all about him not supporting Trump in a private text to his girlfriend as I said? I think we all know the answer, but these are interesting reads that' I'll continue to review to make sure I'm not as easily conned when I hear these lame political talking points and spin.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22

Messages In This Thread
RE: Peter Strzok sues FBI for firing him over anti-Trump texts - jj22 - 08-09-2019, 11:38 AM