Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peter Strzok sues FBI for firing him over anti-Trump texts
(08-09-2019, 11:13 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: You're thinking in far too concrete terms.  If you go back and reread the entire thread, especially Benton's posts, you'll, hopefully, understand why that statement was such a problem.  The fact that Strzok conducted himself in a completely unacceptable manner is not in dispute.  His best case scenario was demotion and censure, which is basically the end of his career.  His worst case scenario is what actually happened, termination.

I can only read it so many times. The only completely unacceptable conduct i am seeing is an affair. That is risky business. Especially if you lie about it, attempt to cover it up, and even pay hush money by improperly using funds. But i sont think he did anything that dirty.

You did a little dancing but no answer. So maybe you just made that part up about him saying he would use his powers to ensure he got the election results he wanted. Or you are repeating a fake news talking point. Or i totally missed it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Peter Strzok sues FBI for firing him over anti-Trump texts - NATI BENGALS - 08-09-2019, 12:15 PM