Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peter Strzok sues FBI for firing him over anti-Trump texts
(08-09-2019, 12:34 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: There isn't a single personal attack in that post, so kindly stop whining.  I do find the accusation amusing, and intensely hypocritical, since you accused me of being a Nazi sympathizer earlier in this very thread.  Quit simply, if you're going to engage in this level of childish conduct I will leave you to continue responding to yourself.  Thank you and good day.

So again. You have nothing.

In the mean time, I'll keep reading up on the FBI agents public leaks against Hillary that were so blatant folks bragged about it on Fox and in conservative media. They used their power to really effected the election (Per Rudi) you know, the stuff you don't care about (go figure), while you stay mad at a private text to a girlfriend that had no effect on the election because none of us knew about it until long after Trump was elected.

Hell he should have just leaked Trump was under FBI investigation if he really wanted to be apart of the resistance. He didn't. But then again, you guys think the FBI were pro Clinton (as they hid Trump being under investigation and leaked all about Hillary). So the long con has worked.

The rest of us remember it was Clinton under full attack from the FBI leaks while Trump was fully protected.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22

Messages In This Thread
RE: Peter Strzok sues FBI for firing him over anti-Trump texts - jj22 - 08-09-2019, 01:18 PM