Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peter Strzok sues FBI for firing him over anti-Trump texts
(08-09-2019, 12:55 PM)Benton Wrote: Him having an affair is none of my business.

Him speaking out against his boss is his boss's business (and just cause for being fired).

Him as a public employee talking about impacting the Democratic process or plotting against other public employees and elected officials is my business.

For the same reason I didn't like the politically motivated Clinton investigations, I don't like this.

It wasnt his boss it was a candidate for most of this i thought? And if we fired every government employee who shared a negative opinion in private about their boss we might as well be north korea.

I dont ever recall the USMC telling me i wasnt allowed to have private conversations about my political beliefs. If this was out in public for the world to see i would agree with yalls point there. But it was private text messages.

Other than imaginations running wild with a few words "we'll stop him" where is this him talking about impacting the democratic process and plotting against public employees and elected officials?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Peter Strzok sues FBI for firing him over anti-Trump texts - NATI BENGALS - 08-09-2019, 02:11 PM