Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peter Strzok sues FBI for firing him over anti-Trump texts
(08-09-2019, 02:11 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: It wasnt his boss it was a candidate for most of this i thought? And if we fired every government employee who shared a negative opinion in private about their boss we might as well be north korea.

I dont ever recall the USMC telling me i wasnt allowed to have private conversations about my political beliefs. If this was out in public for the world to see i would agree with yalls point there. But it was private text messages.

Other than imaginations running wild with a few words "we'll stop him" where is this him talking about impacting the democratic process and plotting against public employees and elected officials?

To the first graf, it's a first amendment issue. You have the right to criticize your boss. Your boss also has the right to fire you for it. Go to work tomorrow,call your boss a few names and tell co-workers you need to make sure he's not your boss any more.

To the second, have all the conversations you want, regardless of employment. As I said, none of those outside of a spouse or sometimes legal counsel, are private. If you call your Co names and say you're trying to get rid of him, I don't expect him to just say 'well, guess you got me!'

Well, yeah, if you exclude the part where he says that, then I guess he didn't say that.  Mellow

Messages In This Thread
RE: Peter Strzok sues FBI for firing him over anti-Trump texts - Benton - 08-09-2019, 02:21 PM