Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peter Strzok sues FBI for firing him over anti-Trump texts
(08-09-2019, 04:02 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: This literally could not have been better timed.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/08/09/black-man-michigan-cop-kkk-house-suspension/?noredirect=on

In response, Muskegon announced on Thursday that the police department had opened an internal investigation “after a social media post was brought to our attention accusing an officer of being in possession of certain items associated with a white supremacy group.” The local government wrote in a Facebook post that the police officer was “immediately placed on administrative leave, pending a thorough investigation.”

I'm curious, do the people defending Strzok in this thread feel the same way about the officer in this story?  After all, these are just objects in the man's home right? 

I didnt see anything in there that said proudly displaying racist memorabilia in your home as the public is invited in to view it is the same as sharing political thoughts in a text message to a significant other.

He is allowed to hang up whatever he wants in his house. But when you openly invite the public in and display to them a framed kkk application. Now you are demonstrating to the public an apparent bias that just became of public concern. 

I doubt the freedom of information act covers the text messages of FBI employees.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Peter Strzok sues FBI for firing him over anti-Trump texts - NATI BENGALS - 08-09-2019, 04:40 PM