Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peter Strzok sues FBI for firing him over anti-Trump texts
(08-09-2019, 06:21 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Yes. I think if something like that is discovered there is just cause to investigate whether there has been any racial bias in their work. If there has not, they should not be fired. I would advocate for counseling on public image and ensure there is either a lack of mention of the police department anywhere on the page or the white supremacist stuff is taken down.

There is, however, still a difference in posting on social media and texts between two parties. But I still support a person's right to freedom of expression in that way as long as their actions are not biased.

Edit: Just saw the follow up post. Seems fair to me and what I was saying all along.

The social media post was from the person who went to the house to potentially buy it, not the officer.  The officer did not post any of these objects on social media or anywhere else.  That's why these two cases are such a good parallel, the words or objects in question were completely private until made public by outside parties.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Peter Strzok sues FBI for firing him over anti-Trump texts - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 08-09-2019, 06:36 PM