Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Whistle-Blower’s Complaint Is Said to Involve Multiple Acts by Trump
(09-20-2019, 08:26 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: Whoever the whistleblower claims are about is going to be interesting. But this is only part of the issue. The other issue is that the (acting) Director of National Intelligence is breaking the law in an effort to prevent Congress from its constitutional duty of oversight. The complaints from the Inspector General was found to be credible and urgent, and under the law that must be presented to Congress.

The DNI should be held in contempt and should be charged with the crime which he is committing.

I've been think that DJT is really running the country like he ran his businesses..."do this for me and I'll do this for you".  Laws be damned because he can skirt the laws.

And while that might work as a failed developer in NY there are more eyes and more laws covering you when you are POTUS.

But, as usual, the Trump team response is...less openness.

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/09/white-house-limiting-staff-access-to-trumps-phone-calls-to-prevent-future-whistleblowers-cnn/

Quote:On Thursday’s edition of CNN’s “The Situation Room,” CNN White House correspondent Jim Acosta reported that President Donald Trump has grown furious about the state of White House leaks, and his officials are working to keep as many people in the administration as possible shut out from his phone calls with foreign leaders — precisely to avoid situations like the exploding DNI whistleblower scandal.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Whistle-Blower’s Complaint Is Said to Involve Multiple Acts by Trump - GMDino - 09-20-2019, 09:17 AM