Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Whistle-Blower’s Complaint Is Said to Involve Multiple Acts by Trump
(09-25-2019, 08:30 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: As to Trump turning it over: too little, too late. He said this after the impeachment announcement and stonewalling for days? Yeah, you don't get to break the law and then go "my bad, I take it back."

For the rest of the post, no offense, but this is head-in-the-sand level denial. First, there is zero evidence the whistleblower did this out of political bias. Second, the Trump appointed ICIG found the complaint "credible and urgent." Considering the IG is the only person who should know the full details at this point including who made it, they are Trump appointed, and they found the complaint to be credible, I would say the likelihood of the complainant doing it out of political animus is low. And, if anyone tries to make that claim, then there would be reason to investigate whether they illegally obtained information on who the complainant was.

Edit: I saw the Fox News exclusive on this about the IG supposedly saying the whistleblower had "political bias" and was in favor of "a political rival" or something  in a report the White House plans to release. If this actually mattered to the facts of the complaint, the complaint would not have been found credible. This is nothing more than a red herring the administration is hoping will convince their base that this is much ado about nothing.

Maybe, just maybe SSF was right and the Trump admin was playing the Dems for fools. 

Yeah, unfortunately when this blew up I was forced to watch News networks again. This is where I heard the IG would be reporting on the "whistleblower" today. I guess we'll find out soon enough if Red Herring or not. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Whistle-Blower’s Complaint Is Said to Involve Multiple Acts by Trump - bfine32 - 09-25-2019, 10:32 AM