Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Whistle-Blower’s Complaint Is Said to Involve Multiple Acts by Trump
(09-25-2019, 10:29 AM)jj22 Wrote: He's trying to switch the issue from the whistleblowers report to the call transcript. Which was never what Congress had wanted. This was always about the whistleblowers report. Which could possibly be more than just a call.

He's already confessed to the illegal act.

Yup. Many people don't know that, though. They may not even realize that at the very least he committed a campaign finance violation with that phone call.

(09-25-2019, 10:32 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Maybe, just maybe SSF was right and the Trump admin was playing the Dems for fools. 

Yeah, I'm doubting that. There is nothing in what Trump has done up to this point that would indicate to me that this is some 3D chess type of strategy.

(09-25-2019, 10:32 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Yeah, unfortunately when this blew up I was forced to watch News networks again. This is where I heard the IG would be reporting on the "whistleblower" today. I guess we'll find out soon enough if Red Herring or not. 

The same IG that found the complaint credible and urgent (it would have to be them) isn't going to then contradict themselves by saying partisan animus was the reason for the complaint. If they did that, then they would have to be investigated for perjury and many other things regarding lying on official government reports. If that happens, then it is almost certain they were pressured to do so by the White House. So either this is a red herring or it is a corrupt act of obstruction.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Whistle-Blower’s Complaint Is Said to Involve Multiple Acts by Trump - Belsnickel - 09-25-2019, 10:41 AM