Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Whistle-Blower’s Complaint Is Said to Involve Multiple Acts by Trump
(09-25-2019, 02:03 PM)GMDino Wrote: "trust me"

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/trump-ive-done-nothing-wrong-creates-impeachment-defense-task-force
Trump campaign manager Brad Parscale called the impeachment drive a “hoax,” and said “pure hatred” is driving Democrats.

“Because of their pure hatred for President Trump, desperate Democrats and the salivating media already had determined their mission: take out the President. The fact is that the president wants to fight the corruption in Washington, where the Bidens, the Clintons, and other career politicians have abused their power for personal gain for decades. The facts prove the President did nothing wrong. This is just another hoax from Democrats and the media, contributing to the landslide re-election of President Trump in 2020,” he said.

. . . Their goal has always been to silence YOU, they want to steal YOUR voice and YOUR vote.

To fight back, we just launched our Official Impeachment Defense Task Force, and I need strong American Patriots, like YOU, to join me.

As one of the Charter members of my Official Impeachment Defense Task Force, you will be representing our Impeachment Defense front for all of your state.

There it is--the Cohn-style, mirror-image-attack defense.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Whistle-Blower’s Complaint Is Said to Involve Multiple Acts by Trump - Dill - 09-25-2019, 02:50 PM