Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Whistle-Blower’s Complaint Is Said to Involve Multiple Acts by Trump
(09-25-2019, 04:09 PM)GMDino Wrote: YOU are the one who said:

So YOU explain why you said it if no one disputed it.

This latest Trump thing really has you off your "game".

It's a shame I have to explain this, but nuanced thought has never been your strong suit.  Successful impeachment will require a political climate that allows it to occur.  If the general public sentiment isn't solidly behind impeachment then the Senate will never vote to convict, sans the smoking gun I've constantly mentioned.  The Dems near constant calls for impeachment have made that political climate nearly impossible to achieve.  If you have nothing egregious and obvious to hang your hat on the Dems will lose this, and possibly lose big.

Quote:No.  I just observe and listen to him speak.  He's all over the place.  Sounds more lost than usual.

Sure, in your clearly unbiased opinion that you are completely entitled to.

Quote:Oh good... you found something on the internet that backs up your preconceived ideas.  Mellow

I didn't know that was possible!   Ninja

Preconceived being analogous to logically inferred based on facts and experience I suppose.  Yes, I found a person on a far left leaning site who raises the exact same points I have made.  The fact that this is significant and completely eludes you is rather telling.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Whistle-Blower’s Complaint Is Said to Involve Multiple Acts by Trump - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 09-25-2019, 04:19 PM