Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Whistle-Blower’s Complaint Is Said to Involve Multiple Acts by Trump
(09-25-2019, 05:45 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I appreciate that you gave the actual substance of my post consideration instead of having a knee jerk, emotional, reaction.  But this doesn't surprise me at all coming from you.  A successful impeachment would be difficult at best, sans the egregious smoking gun we've discussed before, but the Dems, with varying numbers and volume, have been banging the impeachment drum since the day after the election.  Their own past actions have cast their current ones in a political light.  At the very least they made the GOP's job of trying to frame this as a partisan hit job, or an usurpation of the electoral process, a far more simple task. 

I'm honestly not being dismissive at all, at least not intentionally.  You may be correct that I have grown numb to the constant calls for impeachment and consequently don't see this in as serious a light as I should.  If that's the case then it's emblematic of the deep hole the Dems have dug for themselves on this issue.

Yes, its the Democrats fault that you are so "numb" you are willing to overlook what Trump actually is accused of doing.

Way to stay focused...lol.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Whistle-Blower’s Complaint Is Said to Involve Multiple Acts by Trump - GMDino - 09-25-2019, 06:03 PM