Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Whistle-Blower’s Complaint Is Said to Involve Multiple Acts by Trump
(09-25-2019, 08:50 PM)bfine32 Wrote: MS bfine and I had a great day and reading through these comments are a hoot (2bad about Dino and SSF).

All this aside at the end of the day each person has to look themselves in the mirror and ask what do you think the intent behind Trump's request was.

Personally I don't think it was to hurt a specific political foe; but was to muddy an entire campaign that has been trying to oust him since the day he won the GOP Primary. He wants vindication. I further think the more the Dems push, the worse it's going to be for them. What has this house done other than investigate Trump and his appointed officials. I think the Dems best chance is for a candidate to say "enough is enough".

Now if you look in that same mirror and say he did it to simply end Biden's candidacy then I can see your rationale behind suggesting "impeachable offense".

Quite a bit, actually. They are on track to bring more legislation to the floor than the prior two Congresses.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Whistle-Blower’s Complaint Is Said to Involve Multiple Acts by Trump - Belsnickel - 09-25-2019, 08:55 PM