Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Whistle-Blower’s Complaint Is Said to Involve Multiple Acts by Trump
(09-25-2019, 08:36 PM)hollodero Wrote: I think asking a foreign country for a favor which consists of investigating the family of a political rival is a big deal. When that question is tied to funds for defense against Russian aggression is even a bigger deal. And even bigger indeed if granting said funding is not even the president's perogative in the first place, but Congress'. How can this not warrant an impeachment investigation? --- is what I would ask if I still would wonder. (But ever since Qatar obviously got extorted to buy a Kushner skyscraper, I stopped wondering.)

Also, I think that has nothing to do with any democrat crying impeachment from day one. Nothing at all. And Pelosi sure did not seem to jump to impeachment with any kind of joy. Otherwise she would have jumped way earlier.

Our forefathers who wrote the Constitution realized that one of the major problems that existing nations at that time had was foreign intervention in their internal affairs. For this reason, checks and balances were created to protect the nacent nation from this.

BTW - Does anyone else notice the inconsistency of a President who has on multiple occasions solicited internal intervention from foreign governments also making a speech about nationalism in front of the U.N.?
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Whistle-Blower’s Complaint Is Said to Involve Multiple Acts by Trump - Bengalzona - 09-26-2019, 10:36 AM