Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Whistle-Blower’s Complaint Is Said to Involve Multiple Acts by Trump
(09-26-2019, 07:04 AM)hollodero Wrote: Oh, I guess that makes it ok then. Calm down, fellas. He didn't extort Ukraine to hurt Biden's son by smearing Biden's son, he just held back aid appropriated by Congress because he wanted vindication, so nothing to see here. Everybody abuses power like that.
If Obama had done this, held back money to protect from Russia and sent Holder and his personal attorney to talk to Ukraine officials to have Ivanka investigated over an unfounded hunch, that sure would have been ok with you as well.

Also, of course the democrats are the real culprit here. Enough is enough! Let Trump's administration break the law already. Everyone's annoyed by pointing these things out.

--- This is an amazing point of view. How does the man in the mirror not turn away in disbelief?

As I said earlier I have no problem with our Head of State asking another Head of State to work with us to find corruption in both our Governments. As i further stated it would be wrong to force the lesser country to comply.  No one can show where anyone was forced and the HoS of the lesser country said he felt absolutely no pressure.

You can consider such a point of view to be "amazing" if you wish.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Whistle-Blower’s Complaint Is Said to Involve Multiple Acts by Trump - bfine32 - 09-26-2019, 12:24 PM