Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Whistle-Blower’s Complaint Is Said to Involve Multiple Acts by Trump
(09-26-2019, 12:37 PM)Dill Wrote: May I also consider it "amazing"? 

Trump had an ambassador pressing anti-corruption measures in Ukraine and fired her.

Someone has already explained to you that the "corruption" was specifically to be found in Hunter Biden's business dealings and his father's push to get rid of Shokin on anti corruption grounds. "Reciprocity" for aid given by Congress to resist a US adversary, but now withheld until there is assurance Ukraine will "play ball." That is not fighting corruption--that IS corruption.

It has also been explained that there is a difference in acting to further official US policy (fighting corruption would be consistent with that) and running an unofficial side show in which private citizens help the president manipulate official policy for private ends, not to mention the Attorney General, whose job description does not include meetings with foreign leaders to insure they "understand what is expected" and are "making progress."

Instead of responding to cues from the president's defense team, you could break personal precedent and read the whistleblower's actual complaint to gain direct understanding of the policy issues, rather than continuing these rear-guard, ad hoc defenses of illegal behavior.
https://www.scribd.com/document/427562713/Declassified-Whisteblower-Complaint#from_embed
Consider it amazing as well. My position has remained unchanged. If he committed a crime he should be held accountable. It's just, unlike you and others, I'm not qualified to label his actions criminal. I've been told it comes down to one's view of the legitimacy of the Barr investigation. So I may read the report for information, not to make my decision. I'll leave it to you and others to draw conclusions. 

It does appear the Maguire interview is not going in Trump's favor. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Whistle-Blower’s Complaint Is Said to Involve Multiple Acts by Trump - bfine32 - 09-26-2019, 01:32 PM