Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Whistle-Blower’s Complaint Is Said to Involve Multiple Acts by Trump
(09-26-2019, 11:32 PM)Millhouse Wrote: "The Los Angeles Times released audio Thursday of Trump musing over the source of the content of his call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky on which the whistleblower, in part, based his complaint.

“Basically, that person never saw the report, never saw the call. He never saw the call — heard something and decided that he or she or whoever the hell it is — they’re almost a spy,” Trump said in a recording of a private event on Thursday in New York. “I want to know who’s the person who gave the whistleblower, who’s the person who gave the whistleblower the information? Because that’s close to a spy. You know what we used to do in the old days when we were smart, right? The spies and treason, we used to handle it a little differently than we do now.”

I think President Pence has an ok ring to it, though bit way too conservative in certain areas for my liking. But at least he would act Presidential for the next year.
Hypothetically, Say that magically the Repubs in congress found their testicles and voted to impeach the conman. The mannequin, Mike Pounce would then become president. If Pounce decided to run in 2024, do you think the GOP would allow primaries once again?  We all know why they are not having them in 2020.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Whistle-Blower’s Complaint Is Said to Involve Multiple Acts by Trump - BakertheBeast - 09-27-2019, 06:47 AM