Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Whistle-Blower’s Complaint Is Said to Involve Multiple Acts by Trump
(09-27-2019, 11:42 AM)fredtoast Wrote: I am not arguing about anything.  I just think it is funny that some people like you are obsessing over the term "hearsay" when every police report is also "hearsay".

Why keep obsessing over a term like that when it means zero in context of the investigation.  The complaint is based on first hand eyewitness reports.  When you report that you have been mugged that is "hearsay" in the officers report an warrant, but it is based on first hand eyewitness testimony.

Any defense attorney obsessing over how that warrant and report were "hearsay" would be laughed out of court, but the echo chamber has convinced all the Trump supporters that this is a crucial point to make.

I'm not obsessing. Just wanted to point I that I'd heard early in the process the Whistleblower was going on 2nd hand info and obviously he/she was. It does add a second layer to the information. Seems some may be obsessing over ways to say that he/she gained the information otherwise. Would it be less "obsessive' if I said second-hand information instead of hearsay?

I have commended the whistleblower for coming forward and am sure his/her second hand information can be verified. Perhaps your comments should be directed toward a Trump supporter who is obsessing over what the echo chamber has convinced them of.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Whistle-Blower’s Complaint Is Said to Involve Multiple Acts by Trump - bfine32 - 09-27-2019, 12:17 PM