Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Whistle-Blower’s Complaint Is Said to Involve Multiple Acts by Trump
(09-30-2019, 12:43 PM)GMDino Wrote: Almost like when you put a guy in a position he doesn't understand and shows no desire to learn about he will be a complete failure.

I'm old enough to remember those heady days when folks defended Trump for doing things "his way"...which, as it turns out, ends of being illegal in a lot of circumstances.

Why are all you Dems down on Trump just because he has a different style?

I would word a lot of my statements differently. E.g., I might point out that I have a policy disagreement with a woman instead of calling her a "pig."

But I think you have to look at what Trump DOES and not what he SAYS.  Unless we are talking about the summits with NK, the Iran Deal, and the out of control trade war with China. In those cases, look at what he says--raining "fire and fury," etc.

People keep forgetting Hillary, Fine if the Dems hack our elections and make it look like Russia, but when Trump fights corruption in the Ukraine, they want to impeach him.

Mark my words--this whole impeachment scam is just to distract from politcal hurricane that will follow the counter investigation into how Obama abused his office to spy on Trump and get hillary elected!!   LMAO
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Whistle-Blower’s Complaint Is Said to Involve Multiple Acts by Trump - Dill - 09-30-2019, 01:27 PM