Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Whistle-Blower’s Complaint Is Said to Involve Multiple Acts by Trump
(10-03-2019, 04:11 PM)Au165 Wrote: The chair who wrote this memo retweeted it again today saying "Is this thing on" after his China comments.

[Image: D8-jw8WW4AErKk7.png]

That's all fine and dandy, but the bar is too high for a criminal charge in this situation. An FEC interpretation really doesn't do much for the case. I highly suggest listening to All The President's Lawyers and listening to Ken White break this stuff down. It really is intriguing.

(10-03-2019, 04:37 PM)GMDino Wrote: That one sentence should be enough to remove him from office.   Smirk

Well, maybe invoking the 25th.

(10-03-2019, 04:45 PM)fredtoast Wrote: No.. I want him voted out of office.

Impeachment removes all other issues from the election debate.

Nope. If he is simply voted out in 2020 then there is no real accountability. He will have accountability for being a terrible president, but there is no accountability there for the corruption and obstruction of our democratic ideals. I used to think that the election was the way to handle this, but in order for this country to go back to the way things were, there needs to be the impeachment process. Otherwise, we will continue to get more of the same.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Whistle-Blower’s Complaint Is Said to Involve Multiple Acts by Trump - Belsnickel - 10-03-2019, 04:59 PM