Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Whistle-Blower’s Complaint Is Said to Involve Multiple Acts by Trump
(10-03-2019, 05:17 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: The thing about all this is that I heard Ben Rhodes talking about all of this, someone who would be in a good position to know what was going on at the time in all of this. Joe Biden was the point man on Ukraine, and he was pushing for the removal of Shokin, but he was doing so because the White House, and many other governments, wanted the same thing to be done. Shokin was not investigating corruption as he was supposed to be, and many governments were not wanting to send aid to Ukraine with that going on. The whole thing is bullshit (which I know many suspect, but still). Our government wanted Shokin gone long before Hunter was over there doing his thing.

Facts and the truth are useless Matt.

All DJT had to do was nothing as there is nothing there but he's dumb.  Yes, dumb.  He believes these crazy stories and has minions too afraid (or too dumb themselves) to tell him to let it go.  And here we are.

Edit to add that Trump is whining about the son of an elected official using his name to make money with foreign countries.

The fact that everyone in the US didn't do a face palm is enough to make me lose complete faith in humanity.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Whistle-Blower’s Complaint Is Said to Involve Multiple Acts by Trump - GMDino - 10-03-2019, 05:19 PM