Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Whistle-Blower’s Complaint Is Said to Involve Multiple Acts by Trump
(10-09-2019, 12:14 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I can somewhat understand this whole thing about the impeachment discussions from day 1.

Sure, somewhat i can understand it too. Those - as you say, fringe - cries probably were not too warranted at the time. You can't impeach because someone is a sleazebag (even though Lindsey Graham used to disagree with that).

But the conclusion that all impeachment inquiries are forever tainted because someone jumped the gun on that some years back still is intellectually dishonest.

(10-09-2019, 12:20 PM)Dill Wrote: Well YOU know that, but you don't get to vote.  Millions who do get to vote DON'T know that. 

For some reason, I have an easier time stomaching that as stomaching those who do know better and still choose to roll with that regardless.

Democracy dies (or has a chance to die) if a majority prefers lawlessness to having the wrong party calling things. Those who are that staunchly anti anti-Trump that they parrot Trump's points on that impeachment behaviour neglect their civic duties. Imho.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Whistle-Blower’s Complaint Is Said to Involve Multiple Acts by Trump - hollodero - 10-09-2019, 12:58 PM