Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Whistle-Blower’s Complaint Is Said to Involve Multiple Acts by Trump
(10-10-2019, 12:45 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: You're not fully grasping the point I'm making.  The constant cries for impeachment have created a chorus that prevent an actual legitimate claim from actually being heard and discerned from the others.  Not only that, but it paints the current effort with the exact same brush used on all the other efforts, some for laughable reasons.  If I call the police every day and say there's an intruder in my house and every day they show up and there isn't one do you think they're going to treat the next call I make as seriously as the first, even if this time there actually is an intruder?  I get that the evidence is stronger in this case, but that doesn't matter to most people because they've been beat over the head with impeachment talk the past three years.  To them this is merely the latest call of an intruder in my house.

I agree, but like I said this line of thinking can still benefit the democrats in 2020 because Trump has been crying wolf about them using massive amounts of voter fraud and the election being rigged against him.  Since they're being accused of cheating they may as well just do it and then when the non-commie populace of this country cries foul they can just fire back with "Oh, you've been crying voter fraud for years!"
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Whistle-Blower’s Complaint Is Said to Involve Multiple Acts by Trump - Nately120 - 10-10-2019, 02:06 PM