Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Whistle-Blower’s Complaint Is Said to Involve Multiple Acts by Trump
(10-11-2019, 09:45 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: It is interesting to me how much this strategy of misinformation has worked, though. I was chatting with a retired politician, yesterday. He's a moderate Republican, has served at the state level of government, and is a friend to such individuals as President G.W. Bush and other very high profile types (including high profile Democrats). This is not someone that I would consider to be out of touch with the news of the day or how things operate. But even he made comments that were based on the propaganda efforts of the Trump administration about Biden and the Ukrainian prosecutor.

It just goes to show how effective this tactic has been that even people who know much more than the average citizen are still unaware of the whole situation. How can we expect the majority of Americans to not fall prey to this?

We can't.

Trump's lifetime of grifting and conning made him perfect to do it to the "uneducated".  And they will never, , be any smarter about it.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Whistle-Blower’s Complaint Is Said to Involve Multiple Acts by Trump - GMDino - 10-11-2019, 09:54 AM