Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Whistle-Blower’s Complaint Is Said to Involve Multiple Acts by Trump
(10-22-2019, 02:09 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: What is disappointing to me is that Graham, and others, knows better. This is a constitutional process. This isn't a trial that requires due process--that occurs in the Senate after the House of Representatives vote. Statements like this from Trump I understand because he is ignorant about government processes. Graham should be ashamed not only because of his prior positions on impeachment but because he is taking part in advancing a false narrative for purely partisan reasons.

I am absolutely disgusted by national politics these days.

I’ve seen a lot of really ignorant comments about the process. People swearing the Constitution says X, Y, and Z about impeachment (one guy said it’s in article IV lol!) and that Pelosi is going against it.

The constitution only says so much about impeachment and most of it related to the trial. It’s so easy to just read the constitution and see.

It’s pathetic that people like Graham would be so dishonest as a means of making the public believe this 100% constitutional process is in fact illegal.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Whistle-Blower’s Complaint Is Said to Involve Multiple Acts by Trump - BmorePat87 - 10-22-2019, 03:18 PM