Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Whistle-Blower’s Complaint Is Said to Involve Multiple Acts by Trump
(10-23-2019, 07:57 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I read the entirety of Taylor's statement. I recommend you read it, as it is a very gripping, holistic chronological recount of the events.
You can find it here.
https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/22/politics/bill-taylor-opening-statement-congress/index.html

And it's the definition of "damning" if it's the truth.

Taylor has given around 50 years of service to this country in the military and in foreign service, serving administrations of both sides since Reagan. He chose to enroll in West Point and serve during Vietnam. I only wish the people currently seeking to discredit Taylor and dismiss his testimony as nothing more than a partisan smear effort had half the sense of duty to the public this man has. Instead, we get talking points that are crafted in a way to intentionally spread false ideas about how this process is intended to work. Yes, the Democrats did themselves no favors by talking impeachment from day one as they have made it more difficult to defend what is occurring as a legitimate thing, but for ***** sake, why are so many Republicans willing to bow down to this wannabe autocrat? I cannot understand how anyone that took the oath that our elected officials take can in any sort of good faith go out there and say the things they have been saying.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Whistle-Blower’s Complaint Is Said to Involve Multiple Acts by Trump - Belsnickel - 10-23-2019, 08:29 AM