Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Whistle-Blower’s Complaint Is Said to Involve Multiple Acts by Trump
(10-23-2019, 08:33 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: The thing that makes the least amount of sense to me is that...behind closed doors many Republicans have admitted to not even liking Trump. They could have their Christian, Conservative President in Pence if they just...agreed that the crimes Trump crimed were actually crimes. 

I have no idea why they wouldn't want Pence instead of Trump unless they actually like the racist, autocratic, sexist and overall adversarial and confrontational tone added on top of the purported goals of Christian/Conservative beliefs.

(10-23-2019, 08:38 AM)Au165 Wrote: They are worried about his crazy following turning on them. I think they are even a bit surprised by how deep the crazy is his base runs and how ingrained into their part it is. 

Trump is more popular among the base than Pence. They are afraid to lose their seats. That's what it all boils down to.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Whistle-Blower’s Complaint Is Said to Involve Multiple Acts by Trump - Belsnickel - 10-23-2019, 08:51 AM