Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Whistle-Blower’s Complaint Is Said to Involve Multiple Acts by Trump
(10-23-2019, 09:15 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: Here's the big thing, though, that has been the false narrative the GOP has been pushing and is working on their supporters. Trump does not need to commit a crime in order to be impeached. The wording of the phrase "high crimes and misdemeanors" means any number of things not covered under criminal codes. Conduct unbecoming, abuse of power, and all sorts of things. The reason for this is intentional. Public officials are to be held to a HIGHER standard than the general public. Just like there need not to have been an actual quid pro quo for there to have been an abuse of power and a federal elections finance violation, there does not need to be any crime committed at all for there to be a legitimate impeachment under the Constitution.

Let's face it, and I have been taken to task for saying this, but Trump is relying on people being uninformed. 

I don't care if someone still supporting and defending DJT is offended by that.  They can prove me wrong any time they choose.

Talking points, spin, whatever...but this is simply lying and manipulation that the average Trump supporter swallows whole.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Whistle-Blower’s Complaint Is Said to Involve Multiple Acts by Trump - GMDino - 10-23-2019, 09:19 AM