Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Whistle-Blower’s Complaint Is Said to Involve Multiple Acts by Trump
(10-29-2019, 11:29 AM)GMDino Wrote: Don't know if you listen to All the President's Lawyers (I'm catching up on the last few episodes) but they were discussing how long some of these court cases *might* take and how it might push the impeachment beyond Christmas.  It will be interesting to see how that part of it plays out.

I listen every week. But yeah, the court cases will be the interesting part. I can't remember if it was APL or LRC (the one from which APL spinned off), but they discussed how as of right now it is in Trump's best interest to get it over with quickly and Pelosi's to drag it out because of the public image. Now with this vote, they will be taking away the biggest argument the GOP has had with the whole thing thus far, so I would expect things to continue to trend poorly for Trump.

So with all of that, it makes you wonder how much the administration will continue to stonewall and fight in court as it will continue to draw things out and look bad for them.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Whistle-Blower’s Complaint Is Said to Involve Multiple Acts by Trump - Belsnickel - 10-29-2019, 11:38 AM