Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Whistle-Blower’s Complaint Is Said to Involve Multiple Acts by Trump
(11-04-2019, 08:08 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: But, as stated it's an argument that could be made.  If there's nothing there why would he ask for more investigations at all?  I get he's not the brightest dude, but if the entire matter was investigated and cleared then what exactly was he asking them to look into further?

Because the request for an investigation isn’t about finding actual corruption. It’s about creating the appearance of corruption. It’s about creating Biden’s Benghazi so they can go into full propaganda mode.

I wish I could remember the politician and his exact quote, but the gist is he would falsely accuse opponents of stuff so the newspapers would quote his opponent denying the accusation. So the story became about the false accusations rather than the issues. That’s what this is about.

Quote:I thought there was a very good chance well before it happened.  I am not omnipotent by any means but Trump getting the nomination made a certain kid of (twisted) sense.  Biden is going to be tore apart as he's got too much baggage from the past that won't play in today's "woke" Democratic party.  It's the same reason Harris had zero shot from the jump, she was a prosecuting attorney and everyone in her party knows the criminal justice system is an inherently, horribly, racist enabler of oppression.

I wouldn't buy it either, but it's an easy out.  Also, we're really only looking for plausible deniability here.  He gets that he's in the clear.

Yeah, he's not an honest guy.

That is an excellent counterpoint.  If I was advising Trump I'd say that requesting the announcement was to show that Trump is diligent in weeding out political corruption, i.e. "draining the swamp".  I'm sure I could come with other plausible denials given some time. 

Trump has no track record of draining the swamp except for his staff members who have been indicted, convicted, and imprisoned.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Whistle-Blower’s Complaint Is Said to Involve Multiple Acts by Trump - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 11-04-2019, 10:06 PM