Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Whistle-Blower’s Complaint Is Said to Involve Multiple Acts by Trump
(11-05-2019, 12:03 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I brought up a point about what would and would not be ethical; followed by how Trump could spin his actions to be ethical.  Your opinion on this subject is well know, I wouldn't waste your time asking for further explanation.  Excuse, in this case, is another word for spin.  As impeachment is a political process that's part and parcel.  Is it not possible for the GOP Senators to think that Trump continuing in office is better for the country than the alternative?  I ask these questions because I'm interested in the answer and the reasoning for it.

I'm sure they believe that their policies are best and that having a Republican president, however corrupt and against the principles of Democracy, is better than not having one. I'm sure they also believe that they will struggle at the ballot box if their president was removed from office. 

So in a way, sure, they probably believe that their policies will likely outweigh the damage Trump is doing, even if they know that his actions are the antithesis of America. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Whistle-Blower’s Complaint Is Said to Involve Multiple Acts by Trump - BmorePat87 - 11-05-2019, 12:15 AM