Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Whistle-Blower’s Complaint Is Said to Involve Multiple Acts by Trump
(11-06-2019, 09:53 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Trump already started laying the groundwork to throw Rudy to the wolves and distance himself from him. It'll be a tough sell because of the administration now admitting there was a quid pro quo for these investigations, but that's the direction they'll probably go.

Sometimes I think they are just trying to look so incompetent at corruption that the public doesn't believe there could be a nefarious motive involved.

(11-06-2019, 11:33 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Graham implied that today. He said that the administration's policy on Ukraine was too incoherent for there to be an organized quid pro quo effort. 

That has literally been the defense of Trump all along:  He doesn't know what he's doing so he can't be breaking any laws.

It's mind numbing because on the flip side no on is trying to get him to understand what he is doing and they still blindly support a man who they claim doesn't know what he is doing.

As of this morning he GOP has moved to EVERYONE who said Trump did anything wrong is secretly working with the Democrats and Don Jr allegedly gave out the name of the whistleblower.

I'd hope there would be severe repercussions for this but I'm old enough to know better.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Whistle-Blower’s Complaint Is Said to Involve Multiple Acts by Trump - GMDino - 11-07-2019, 09:53 AM