Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Whistle-Blower’s Complaint Is Said to Involve Multiple Acts by Trump
(11-07-2019, 12:23 PM)hollodero Wrote: This is really the most astonishing thing. I don't mind evidence, I don't mind testimonies, I don't mind slanderings and smears and lies, I don't care. Trump!

So, carte blanche. Sure, extort away! Do whatever you please! Carte blanche! MAGA!
What a triumph for conservatives. And for democracy.

The hardcore Trump fans have a few fail-safes in place to keep them from having to deal with the upsetting feelings that might come with supporting an amoral person:

1.  Trump didn't do anything wrong and all the allegations against him are just being thrown at him by a desperate populace that is threatened by his success.
2.  Trump did something wrong, but it doesn't matter because the other side does it too, or even does it worse.
3.  Trump did something bad, but nice guys don't get stuff done and his lack of morals is essential in getting stuff done and winning.

Remember folks, the ultimate safe-space is the one between your ears.  Just delude yourself into any though process which keeps you from having to change your mind or your stance or even question yourself.

(11-07-2019, 03:28 PM)hollodero Wrote: This has to be the nicest way possible to put it.

Yes, they are all amoral, to an extent that is spooky.

I guess that's what it comes down to.  We have a two-party system with guys like Nixon and Trump on one side and the raping and murdering Clinton and Kennedy clans on the other.  Two sides are bad and therefore we allow rich white people to do as they please.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Whistle-Blower’s Complaint Is Said to Involve Multiple Acts by Trump - Nately120 - 11-07-2019, 09:24 PM