Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Whistle-Blower’s Complaint Is Said to Involve Multiple Acts by Trump
(11-15-2019, 08:03 AM)6andcounting Wrote: 1. Hearsay isn't evidence so you can't impeach someone in it. 

2. His words have to be able to be cross-examined and what he says has to be verified. But this would be actual evidence and not hearsay.

3.  Because the transcript is already out

4. Who's being prevented from testifying? I haven't heard that and couldn't find anything from a few different google searches I just did.

5. The Ukraine President said he didn't know anything was being withheld, but I don't know that he would came testify. Taylor also testified Ukraine was unaware aid was being withheld, but he was already called as a witness by the Democrats.

His point is Sondland was directly involved and said it was quid pro quo, so why are people hung up over trying to label the whistleblower's knowledge as hearsay when Sondland was directly involved.

As to people prevented from testifying, the Trump administration told people to refuse subpoenas. I don't think it's hard to find that on google. Those who have appeared ignored his order.

The following people have refused a Congressional subpoena to provide documents: Pompeo, Sondland (refused to provide documents even though his testified), Pence, Guiliani, Mulvaney, Rick Perry, and Mark Esper.

The following have refused a Congressional subpoena to appear: Charles Kupperman, John Eisenberg, Michael Duffey, Ulrich Brechbuhl, and Russell Vought
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Whistle-Blower’s Complaint Is Said to Involve Multiple Acts by Trump - BmorePat87 - 11-15-2019, 10:18 AM