Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Whistle-Blower’s Complaint Is Said to Involve Multiple Acts by Trump
(11-15-2019, 09:24 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Instead of saying "I haven't heard that and couldn't find anything from a few different google searches", why not say "I disagree with the implication of here as they were not prevented, they're just being told by their boss the President not to do it" and then respond to his point by explaining why you think their testimony would be irrelevant anyways?

I  didn't know who or what he was referring to when he said there were people out there with first hand knowledge who weren't testifying because Trump and Republicans were preventing them from testifying. I was googling to find the names of the people (or at least the people in general if specific names weren't public) and found nothing. It turns outs that's because there are no names of anyone who was prevented. 

I started off my response to you with a "thanks" since your response cleared up the confusion between what he said and what I understand his words to mean.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Whistle-Blower’s Complaint Is Said to Involve Multiple Acts by Trump - 6andcounting - 11-16-2019, 09:13 AM