Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Whistle-Blower’s Complaint Is Said to Involve Multiple Acts by Trump
(11-18-2019, 01:31 PM)jj22 Wrote: So you know nothing about the state department blocking testimonies?

You've never heard of the name Rudy? Or Barr? Or any of the key players named in the memo of the call?

With this lack of knowledge (or ability to google), how can we trust anything you say? The credibility obviously is lacking.

If you are fine with the President needing help from foreign counties to win an election just say so, but the spin doesn't work in this forum as you are finding out.

In the mean time reading how Trump is furious with Pompeo for not doing a better job stopping those who bravely ignored the order and have testified anyway.
I don't want you to trust anything anyone says. I want you do look at the evidence they back their words with. 

And as I've said already.....  I said I couldn't find anything on Google on who (whether it was a specific name or someone in general who hasn't been publicly identified.) was prevented from testifying. But since you tried to attack my personal credibility, I challenge you to name someone prevented from testifying. You know, the same exact thing you attacked my personal credibility on. Easy enough, right? 
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Whistle-Blower’s Complaint Is Said to Involve Multiple Acts by Trump - 6andcounting - 11-20-2019, 04:10 PM