Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Whistle-Blower’s Complaint Is Said to Involve Multiple Acts by Trump
(11-18-2019, 09:55 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: Silly me, I suppose, for considering a president ordering executive branch employees not to testify/cooperate with the investigation as well as invoking executive privilege for certain ones to be preventing witnesses from appearing. I can't believe how silly it is to consider someone telling his subordinates not to do something preventing them from doing something.

You said that the reason we didn't have first hand testimony is because Trump and his administration prevented those with first hand knowledge from testifying. But nobody with first hand knowledge was actually prevented. So your explanation on why we don't have first hand witnesses was inaccurate. 

(11-18-2019, 09:55 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: I can't believe how silly it is to consider someone telling his subordinates not to do something preventing them from doing something.

That's not what you said originally though. Originally you said

(11-14-2019, 09:29 PM)Belsnickel Wrote:  And why aren't we hearing from more direct people? the answer to that is because the White House (Trump) is preventing them from testifying. So Republicans could make it so we have the people directly involved testify to what occurred. Republicans could put them on the stand. But they aren't. Why would that be?
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Whistle-Blower’s Complaint Is Said to Involve Multiple Acts by Trump - 6andcounting - 11-20-2019, 04:14 PM