Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Whistle-Blower’s Complaint Is Said to Involve Multiple Acts by Trump
(11-20-2019, 04:18 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Keep believing whatever you like. What you said in this response is not even a refutation of my statement but just ignores the logic behind it, which I am assuming is due to your inability to counter it. Whether that is due to ignorance and a lack of understanding or just willful blindness. People directly involved have been issued subpoenas and are fighting them, people that have received a directive from Trump to ignore subpoenas. You're just flat out wrong with this one.

I don't disagree with what you said in the last post. If that's what you posted originally I wouldn't have disagreed with it then either. I quoted your exact original quote with the quote feature and that's the quote I disagree with. Nobody with first hand knowledge has been prevented from testifying.  

Those fighting subpoenas have nothing to do with Trump preventing them from testifying. They are fighting because they don't want to testifying - not because Trump won't let them.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Whistle-Blower’s Complaint Is Said to Involve Multiple Acts by Trump - 6andcounting - 11-20-2019, 04:28 PM