Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RNC spent nearly $100k on Don Jr's book, pushing it to #1 on the NYT best seller list
(11-21-2019, 09:26 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Ignoring the high levels of nepotism running rampant in the administration aside, WTF is this nonsense?

(11-21-2019, 10:19 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Burisma got a bailout? 

(11-22-2019, 04:23 AM)Dill Wrote: I did some Google searching of this.
https://pjmedia.com/trending/did-biden-save-this-ukraine-firm-responsible-for-1-8b-in-missing-aid-his-son-is-on-the-board/

The linked article's title apparently connects ALL US aid directed to Ukraine, as part of our national foreign policy goal to strengthen Ukraine and check Russia, to Burisma--as if that one company got 1.8 billion of taxpayer money. 

Mix in the name of Joe and Hunter Biden.  Stir with some anti-dem/Hillary emotion, and for the careless reader you get almost two million in our tax dollars funneled to a private corporation in the Ukraine which would be paying Hunter millions.

Inside the article, eventually, you see the 1.8 billion was for the country, not Burisma, Biden was doing with the money exactly what Congress wanted him to do with it, etc.  Nothing to see, after all.

That is the only connection I can find.

Maybe 6 can help us with something more specific.

(11-23-2019, 01:32 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: You're right that there is a difference between Hunter Biden being on Burisma's board (ignoring the nonsense propaganda you included here for obvious reasons) and using your official position as President to hawk your child's book to your supporters.

One is explicitly against the law and one isn't.

Can you guess which is which?

If you can't figure it out, I left a hint in the hyperlink.

Err Ummm sometimes my autocorrect changes Rosemont Capital to Bursima. Weird Huh?  Ninja
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: RNC spent nearly $100k on Don Jr's book, pushing it to #1 on the NYT best seller list - 6andcounting - 11-23-2019, 07:29 AM