Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"It sounds like the Bengals are going to be more active in free agency"
(02-22-2020, 01:03 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: I don’t even need them to “win” FA by signing the biggest name guys. I just want to see them sign two starters and be aggressive about getting them, one at Oline and one at LB. By starters, I mean guys that could be starters on any team in the league. I’d like to see them go hard after Thuney or Glasgow for LG and Schobert or Kwiatkoski at LB.

Completely agree no ones saying they have to give out crazy contracts to top free agents the minute free agency starts. The Bengals typically sign the 3rd and 4th wave of free agents typically no names or over the hill vets and first round busts. I’m looking for them to sign guys in that 2nd wave. Unfortunately I think Thuney and Scherff will be the first guards signed that’s why I think Glasgow might be more realistic. And Schobert won’t command as much as Littleton who is likely to be the first linebacker signed.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: "It sounds like the Bengals are going to be more active in free agency" - lone bengal - 02-22-2020, 01:21 PM