Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"It sounds like the Bengals are going to be more active in free agency"
(02-22-2020, 01:24 PM)Schmitbuck Wrote: Paul Dehner Jr talked on this topic in this week's BBP podcast after an interview with Coach Taylor. Said he thought the Bengals would be more active on the 2nd wave of FA's this year vs the 3rd/4th wave of free agents like last year. Said not to expect them to overpay to get the Thuneys & Littletons, but more the Graham Glasglows & Joe Shoberts. Regardless, I think most here would be pumped with 2-3 of those type of signings.

I think that most of the well grounded Bengal fans would be really excited for a couple of solid, but not earth shattering free agent signings.  I don't know the actual numbers, but it seems to me that the bulk of the "mega deals" in free agency, never seem to live up to the hype.  Of course, I also subscribe to the philosophy that believes that you can't just throw a collection of talent together and expect them to instantly be a cohesive team.  However, bringing in a few talented guys that strengthen what you already have going can go a long way.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: "It sounds like the Bengals are going to be more active in free agency" - SunsetBengal - 02-22-2020, 02:08 PM