Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"It sounds like the Bengals are going to be more active in free agency"
(02-22-2020, 12:23 PM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: But wasnt Rendell wren capable of being a 3 tech? Thought he could become that type if player.
The only person that was saying that was Prisco but who knows maybe he is right.
(02-22-2020, 12:38 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Tupau is the only one of those that I would consider to be a true NT type, and he has shown some solid development, but is he ready to be THE man?  Glassgow is still a mystery, as the guy flashes, but can't stay whole long enough to make a case for greater responsibility.  Wrenn?  I sure hope that the coaches see something in him that I don't.

I predict that the team signs Billings to a 3 year deal, he was rated as one of the Bengals most improved players, and the Bengals like to reward guys that they brought up.
I think Josh Topuo is ready to take over; as for Wren and Glasgow I'm not really impressed by either but I think there capable of being backups. I think we have too many nose tackles and not enough interior pass rushers but that's a different discussion. 
(02-22-2020, 02:47 PM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: No.  You need to keep Billings.  Bottom line.  He’s starting to show why he was at one point a top 15 projected player, and with the way this team drafts and it’s lack of aggressiveness in FA if you hit on a draft pick u need to resign him.... and def Sign him now before his stock rises on another team.  Topou is great behind him. Glasgow can find another team to play for imo or him and wren can battle is out for a roster spot but Topou and Billings should be our Nt all day no question.  The man to replace geno is who we need to start looking for.
It will suck to lose Billings I think he has a ton of potential I think he will be the best nose in the NFL. However he will be expensive and like the full back its an outdated position.
Not sure spending money on him is worth it unless you feel he has 3 down potential in him.
Andrew Brown is another guy I would keep an eye on I think he can be a Michael Bennett like player for us.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: "It sounds like the Bengals are going to be more active in free agency" - J24 - 02-22-2020, 03:27 PM