Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"It sounds like the Bengals are going to be more active in free agency"
(02-26-2020, 04:22 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: You know, that's what is so frustrating about being a Bengals fan. The fan base already accepts that were not going after a top tier free agent, we'll sign a few middle of the road to lower tier free agents after the dust settles and that's if were lucky, and we as fans will be thankful for the scraps. If the Bengals ever sign a big free agent on the first day of free agency, even if they had to overpay for the likes of a Thuney or Scheriff, I'd probably shit myself and be a babbling wreck for a few days walking around in disbelief; and when I did come to my senses, I'd want to know what Katie and the rest of the family had done to Mike Brown.
I said this in another thread but the Bengals have several of their own players they either have to extend or sign.  Even if Dalton is traded and they cut Kirkpatrick I just don't think they can do it financially.  

With that said Glasgow is a pretty good guard
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: "It sounds like the Bengals are going to be more active in free agency" - psychdoctor - 02-26-2020, 06:13 PM