Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals haven't beat a team with a winning record
(10-19-2015, 10:49 AM)djs7685 Wrote: 1. If anyone points out that we keep beating teams that can't find wins, as you said, it's a perfectly reasonable assessment. All that I've heard on these boards over the years is how the Lucks and Bradys of the world have it easy because of their "soft schedules". If those guys are going to get blasted for it, then the same people doing the bashing should at least take a minute to look at who we've played so far. Last years rankings don't mean shit now. However, we have been looking great for the most part and the fact that not many of our opponents look good isn't a reason to think the 2015 Bengals aren't for real. This is a great team regardless of who they're beating.

2. I don't think it would be very justified if anybody would try to downplay Andy's season, if you look at the numbers, we've played against the....

6th, 14th, 16th, 22nd, 24th, and 27th teams as far as passer rating allowed goes.
5th, 7th, 22nd, 24th, 27th, 30th teams in pass YPG allowed.

We've played some top half defenses and still performed very well against them. If there's any part of this team I'm worried about right now, it surely isn't the offense. We could very easily be considered the best offensive driven team in the NFL right now.

Fans of other teams are still up to their old schtick regarding the Bengals though. Anything football related that I post on social media is still just met with "hahaha losers they're just going to get killed in the playoffs as usual" by all of the local Steelers fans. Gah, that's one team I'm really hoping we can stick it to, and I hope Ben is playing by then. I don't want to hear any excuses after that one.

Bell had his way with our defense last year.  Brown did too.  The defense worries me more at this point than the offense does.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals haven't beat a team with a winning record - WhoDeyWho - 10-19-2015, 10:54 AM