Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
LE Leaks show treatment of pro BLM protestors vs conservative militias
(07-21-2020, 02:23 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Google is a thing, try using it.  I'm not here to educate you on the basic facts of what happened at CHAZ/CHOP.  If you want to engage on the subject educate yourself on the basic facts before attempting to do so.  At the very least don't expect me to hold your hand through the process. 

Again, please see above, all of this is answered.  Also again, please educate yourself about basic facts before attempting to pursue this topic further.  I know I would appreciate it and I'm sure others reading the thread would as well.

Perhaps you are the one who needs to learn how to use GOOGLE.  Here are a list of statements you made in this thread that were eaisly disproved by using GOOGLE.

-You claimed that the only videos you ever saw of the Proud Boys acting violent were when someone else started the violence and they just acted in self defense.  If you knew how to do an unbiased GOOGLE search you could easily fund multiple examples of the Proud boys starting fights, getting charged by the police with assault, and even getting convicted of assault. 

-You claimed that CHOP security admitted to murder on Twitter.  Never happened.

-You claimed no one other than CHOP security fired shots.  No evidence to back this up at all.  Plenty of video evidence of shots being fired from a vehicle (in fact some of this evidence was in a video YOU posted)

-Claimed shots were fired from a Silver SUV instead of the white Jeep.  Not true and no evidence t support this claim.

-You claimed the guns were supplied by a "self-proclaimed War Lord".  Never happened.

-You claimed that CHOP security "hunted down" the vehicle involved on the drive by shooting.  Not true at all.  Plenty of evidence video showing the Jeep attacking by ramming a barricade. 

-You claimed that the only evidence of unidentified federal agents abducting people off the streets were "unverified claims" when there were multiple videos showing this type of action.

-You claimed Federal law enforcement policy could not be Unconstitutional because it was vetted by lawyers, but on multiple occasions the Supreme Court has found policy of Federal Law enforcement to be unconstitutional.

-And even though you have not provided any proof of allegations of "murder" by CHOP security you continue to claim they "murdered" people.  You try to argue that the fact that people were killed proves "murder" even though a very basic use of GOOGLE will explain the difference between "homicide" and "murder".

To use your own words...... please educate yourself about basic facts before attempting to pursue this topic further.  I know I would appreciate it and I'm sure others reading the thread would as well.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: LE Leaks show treatment of pro BLM protestors vs conservative militias - fredtoast - 07-21-2020, 04:29 PM