Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OUR 5 Bold Predictions for the 2020 Season
(08-10-2020, 01:12 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I did not create the stat.  And among other people who try to analyze pass protection it is not uncommon to count a holding penalty the same as a sack.  They both measure the same thing.  A guy who is horrible at pass protection can keep his sack numbers low by holding all the time.

Also funny how when people piss on some stat I use the never offer any statistical analysis of their own.  Rolleyes

Quote: 
Hart is, in fact, not a good tackle. For example, Pro Football Focus gives him a pass-blocking grade of 60.3 on the season to date, which ranks 49t out of 62 qualified tackles based on snaps played. He is credited with allowing four sacks, three hits, and 23 hurries for 30 total pressures on the season, the eighth-most total pressures allowed by any tackle in the league.

https://steelersdepot.com/2019/11/on-this-afternoon-against-t-j-watt-have-a-heart-for-bobby-hart/

This is an article posted before the second Steelers game so with 6 games left on the schedule Bobby Hart had given up 30 pressures. For Comparison he gave up a total of 39 pressures in 2018.

Also over the last two seasons Hart has graded out in the bottom 10 as a run blocker.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: OUR 5 Bold Predictions for the 2020 Season - Synric - 08-10-2020, 01:28 PM