Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Republican National Convention(s)
(08-25-2020, 02:02 PM)PhilHos Wrote: No, you didn't mention Hitler, but making a comparison to North Korea is almost the same.

Secondly, I got your ninja smiley, but you're not the first who's complained about so many Trumps speaking at the RNC. I just used your post as a springboard so I can make MY snarky comment.

Lastly, they may not have been "key" speakers, but the fact remains Biden's family spoke at the DNC and no one cared, but Trump's family speaking at the RNC makes Trump a fascist apparently. It's just more of the Dems making mountains out of any Trump molehills.

One or two family members always speak at these conventions, and no one has cared about it for either party. But they aren't typically key speakers and they don't typically make up half of them even if they are. It's abnormal and not comparable to what happened at the DNC.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Republican National Convention(s) - Dill - 08-24-2020, 09:53 PM
RE: Republican National Convention(s) - Belsnickel - 08-25-2020, 02:06 PM